Become An Author
1. Write, write, & write
3. Contact an Illustrator, Editor, Book Formatter (SHOP AROUND)
I used guru.com to find an Illustrator, the exact illustrator I used can be found at: https://www.guru.com/freelancers/amy-koch-johnson
4. Create a marketing plan (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.)
5. Utilize Createspace.com for the following:
- Free ISBN
- Printing Company
- Upload your eBook
6. Create a price for your book
7. Choose a platform to sell your books
8. Create a website
9. Sell your books!
I hired a marketing and business consultant. I have noticed an increase in revenue after hiring Kanisha Sanders. Please contact her at Sanders.Kanisha@gmail.com
NEVER PAY ANYONE TO PUBLISH YOUR BOOK! SELF PUBLISH!
Make an investment in finding a great manager/consultant!